Monday, June 10, 2013

weekend replay : last weekend


It wasn't a super exciting weekend but it was pretty good.  We did a few chores, played some games, I laid out, Kyle got a few modules done for the hospital and a few hours in at the volleyball court.  We had big plans to spend Saturday evening at the zoo... picnic packed and everything, to arrive to find out they closed early for a special event.

We spent (probably) our last Sunday at our church.  We had our favorite Louisville pizza afterward (Bearnos).  I packed up all of our winter clothes into big plastic storage tubs.

We watched the season finale of Game of Thrones, and the season premier of Falling Skys.  We caught a few movies on HBO, and went to the movies to see Now You See Me (go see it).  Movies and TV are our thing (for now).


And now begins our last week (we hope...Kyle's for sure), in Louisville.  Maybe if I stay up all night I will sleep through the worst of the stress tomorrow while waiting to hear what our closing date is going to be.  No, I will be in bed soon... I'm a morning person no matter what time I go to sleep.

Only thing I know for sure:  we are moving our stuff out of this apartment this week.  

Whether its into a small truck to go 3 miles to my aunt's garage or a big truck 7 hours to South Carolina is yet to be seen.   

One day at a time.
 

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys that you get good news on your closing date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is so stressful..hopefully you all have a very smooth transition!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.