Monday, September 16, 2013

weekend replay

Not much for a weekend replay... Kyle was on night float this weekend, but now is back to his normal day schedule.  I made a few more mental plans for projects this weekend, and got a few more thank you notes written.  I also managed to send Kyle to work with some cupcakes on Saturday.


The highlight of my weekend was working on this thing.  Look around... a lot changed over the weekend.  I tried cleaning things up a bit.  Made my writing space larger so my photos can be loaded in a larger size when I want them to be.  There are now pages found up above here to take the place of the jumbled mess that used to be the right side...with additional information.  There will be pics of the cats eventually...when I can catch the two of them together on something other than the brown couch that one of them blends into.  All in all...it is a work in progress but I feel pretty good about it so far.  

So what do you think?  Any and all criticism/comments welcome on the new layout.  Any advice?  Something you would like to see?

Thanks to Anne-inresidence for her amateur blogging tips, I mostly used parts 1 (the basics) and 2 (helpful resources) to get me through some rough spots.  I also relied heavily on SomethingSwanky for her incredible how-to on designing your own background using PicMonkey.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out :) So glad to hear whenever those resources were helpful to people... and this all looks great! I love the color palette.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.