Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ipsy subscriptions are now open!


I thought I was going to write about this service every month... but after the one time I wrote about it... I realized writing about beauty products just isn't my passion.  But... I did want to let everyone in on the fact that their subscriptions are now open for the month of June.  You can cancel at any time if you don't like the program, I've been with them for over a year and don't regret it at all.  Its sometimes a little hit or miss (it has been pretty great lately) but I always like just having the chance to try something different for only $10 a month (includes shipping).  So go sign up now!  The subscriptions never stay open for long!

Use my referral link and I can get a special extra next month!

Check out ipsy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.