Thursday, April 11, 2013

thankful thursday

This Thursday I am thankful for:
image source
graduation presents.  This one is only indirectly for me... Kyle's family for his graduation present (early) made it possible for him to FINALLY get Lasik.  I've had to listen to him talk about it for years.  And it finally happened.  Like, he is playing a game with sunglasses on right this moment.  He needed it really bad... like his astigmatism was so bad he constantly had to touch his eyes to reposition his contacts to his eyes.  Not a good habit to deal with as a surgeon.  Not at all.  Thank you Kyle's family. 
image source
travel.  This is it.  This is the weekend we hop house to house in our future city and hope to find our home.  I don't know how I feel about this yet.  Am I just overwhelmed with the whole prospect, or am I actually excited about it, but the idea of being in the car for 7 hours is dampening it?  Not sure yet.  But either way... its here, and this is really Kyle's first chance to really see the city we prayed for...we were only there about 24 hours last time and he spent his whole time in the hospital for the interview.  So I am excited for him to see it, and to get to see even more for myself.  
image source
good news.  A good friend of mine got some great news for his future career in this country... and I am beyond excited for him and his family.  Sometimes dreams do come true... albeit a little late... but God's timing is perfect and good.  

What are you thankful for this week?

I'm linking up with 
Thankful Thursdays Button

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful Thankfuls this week and yes God's timing is ALWAYS perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for lasik! yay for house hunting! yay for good news! hope you guys have a great time this weekend exploring greenville a bit more! good luck with the house hunting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I hope you and Kyle have a great house hunting trip and find some great options. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found you through a Thankful Thursday link-up. So I'm a new follower.

    You have a lovely blog. Good luck with the house hunting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Lasik!! What an awesome graduation gift.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.