Wednesday, April 24, 2013

i assure you

I'm still alive over here.

I have been busy packing thanks to the in-laws.

I have been dealing with home buying issues.
...the inspection was Monday and its a little daunting... mostly because the main thing worrying us seems to have happened SINCE we put the offer down.

I have been meaning to write a post for a while now.

I have planned on doing a Project Downsize update...I've been relatively good with it!

I have started playing a new game with the guys in my life.  
...by game I mean computer game (League of Legends) and by guys I mean my husband, brother, and           brother's roommates.  I'm the cool sister.
 
I have been trying to enjoy my last little bit of time in Louisville.

I have had a really busy time at work.

I have been a little stressed out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.