Thursday, July 25, 2013

thankful thursday : a truckload


This Thursday I am thankful for:


A truckload of stuff.  Because it can only mean one thing!!!


PUPPIES!!!! 
(Addie wouldn't get on the couch)

Actually it means more than that but I love getting to see my parent's dogs... We won't be getting one anytime soon (sad face) so I soak in the Aussie love while they are here.  

It really also means that my parents are here of course... which means projects on the house are going to get done!  I have promised mom that we won't ONLY work while they are here.  I want them to have some fun and explore too!  Can't wait to see what all we squeeze into the next few days!

I'm linking up with Julia at BlackTagDiaries this week.  Happy Thankful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.