Thursday, March 14, 2013

thankful thursday



This Thursday I am thankful for:

image source
support.  I have received so much love, words of encouragement, prayers for tomorrow's Match in the past week.  It is majorly appreciated and helped ease some of the anxieties this week.  Its almost over!

image source
1 day.  Only one day left.  One day.  One day.  One day.  And this is over.  And everything else begins.  Crap.

monotonous work.  I made sure there would be plenty of things to occupy my mind this week so work would keep my mind off the Match.  While it hasn't completely been off of it with everyone asking about it, they have also been part of the support.  And thus appreciated.  But nothing can keep my mind occupied better than repetitively circling hundreds of neurons on a computer screen.  For hours upon hours.  Yessssssssssss.

What are you thankful for this week?

This week I am linking up with:

Thankful Thursdays Button

The Fontenot Four

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with There's Just One Mommy this week.

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.