Wednesday, February 11, 2015

what we're wearing wednesday


I have heard so many times people be "sad" that their friend/kids/siblings are going to be having boys because girls are just so much fun to dress up.  I call bull.  Obviously they aren't looking at the boy section because come on!  


This is a favorite graphic long sleeve right now.  Shirt is Old Navy 18-24mo.  Unfortunately it is no longer available.  I bought it on sale back in December when I purchased the dress I shared last month.  The  corduroys are OshKosh 18-24mo that I found in perfect condition for $1 at SOS Thrift last week.  Doesn't get any better than that!  Vest was part of an outfit my grandmother got him last year (12mo... vests run huge!), and the shoes are Saucony, a Christmas present from Kyle's mom from the mini-man wishlist


1 comment:

  1. For sure! I always wanted a girl... but now I'm so glad I don't have to weed through the frilly stuff. I seriously love little boy clothes. Great finds on these - $1 for the pants?! Amazing. And I just bought Hendrik the navy version of these sneakers. They kill me how cute they are in mini.

    Looking sharp, Myles!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.