Wednesday, October 7, 2015

currently : cruising!



Currently... I'm on the Enchantment of the Seas Royal Caribbean ship with Kyle.  Specifically, we should be in Nassau today.

Oh don't you worry... I'm not blogging from the cruise ship.  This was written weeks ago!  But the Currently prompts this month were just too perfect to not participate!  It will be fun to see what actually happened on our cruise vs what I'm predicting here.

eating : hopefully some amazing foods on our ship!  From what I've read, conch fritters are a must in Nassau!

exploring : We flew out of Atlanta, landed in Orlando, boarded in Port Canaveral, spent the day on CoCo Cay yesterday where I hope we had some great snorkel time, Nassau today where I plan to do a few tourist attractions before parking our butts at a beach bar, and tomorrow is a day at sea before we head back Friday!

wearing : I managed to pack significantly light (compared to Kyle) because my wardrobe is much more versatile than his.  I hope to share my capsule style suitcase when I get back!  I packed for 3 casual nights and one formal night for dinner in the main dining room.  But I definitely made sure we both have swimsuits in our carryon so we can be sure to enjoy ourselves even if the airline happened to lose our bags!  

admiring : those crystal blue waters and palm trees; plus all the great activities to do on the ship!  I'm sure we will do the rock wall and mini golf at least once!  

collecting : souvenirs to bring home.  Hoping for some great finds in the straw market, and maybe some rum from the distillery I'm hoping to visit!  And lots and lots of good times with my man.  We needed this trip away!

2 comments:

  1. Woo, vacation! Hope it is rejuvenating and relaxing for you both. We enjoyed some conch fritters on our Bahamas trip last year... currently enjoying some other good foods and drinks in another part of the Caribbean :) Looking forward to seeing how your wardrobe turned out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for cruising! I can't wait to hear all the details and see all the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.