Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014


Taking a break from my December hiatus (Kyle is on a relaxed rotation so free time is all family time) to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year!  Just wanted to share our yearly pajama bed pile up photo like last year.  What a year of differences in this photo!  Weight lost (me), weight gained (mini man), new glasses, new bedding, smiles all around!  My family for years and years have given each other pajamas and piled into the bed for the yearly family photo.  I have been so excited to carry this on in our little family down here in SC.  I picked out Kyle's and Myles', and Kyle picks out mine.  Kyle has some pretty hilarious Star Wars boxers from Target because I thought this year he needed functional PJs.  Every year, he gets sleep pants, and every year, I end up being the only one that wears them (He prefers shorts)!  He saw his gift bag last night and said his PJs looked small this year... he was a good sport about it.  He hiked up those white socks just for me.  One lucky lady right here.  So now Myles and I will enjoy a country ham breakfast with my parents and wait for daddy to get home from work before we open presents.

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! Such a fun tradition to do one of these photos every year. Just wait till he's 20, ha. I was marveling as well on the difference in size (and EVERYTHING ELSE) with Hendrik from this year to last. Made for a fun Christmas. We did the cute penguin PJs too.

    A belated merry Christmas to you - so nice to hear you got to spend it with your parents and at least some of it with Kyle!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.