...for a Christmas wish list. I mean everyone asks what you want for Christmas anyways, so why not make a wish list?
1. A personalized ring like this one from ClairAshley. I'm thinking Myles' birthdate on the inside, and either "h(heart)k" or "mCo" on the outside. I would wager I am a size small.
2. A personalized address stamp like these from chattypress. I have loved hand stamping some of my cards this year... so realistically I wouldn't mind just some fun stamps for decorating cards too.
3. I LOVE my Dyson vacuum. My only complaint though is that it did not come with a good attachment for easily removing cat hair from the furniture. This tangle-free turbine tool would be mighty handy.
4. I like the look of this pink Chambray Kindle Fire cover by Belkin. I really like that the tablet snaps into it, not held in by elastic bands that get in the way/could stretch out.
5. Mommy's happy place. Also known as a Dunkin Donuts gift card.
6. New luggage. I love my parent's High Sierra large rolling duffle bag. It is extra light weight so you can pack extra stuff and stay under the airline's weight limit. This and a smaller carry-on size bag would probably work just fine for us.
7. A Zoo membership... the "Household-Guest" option. That way me, Myles, and any unnamed adult can go year-round...whether that is Kyle or getting a grandparent or friend in for free. The girls I spend time with all have memberships so this will get used. Is this a gift for me or Myles???
8. I am in need of new throw pillows for my couches... I would LOVE these state pillows by Simply1Stitched. One for KY, and one for SC! With the state in grey I think (since she doesn't have solid yellow/gold).