Wednesday, June 17, 2015

stamp it with love


Growing up, there weren't very many kids in my neighborhood.  However, one of my very first and best friends was one of the girls, Amy, on our street.  And one of the very few friends from home that I still keep in touch with.  I was in her wedding, she helped out with mine.  Then we didn't see each other for almost 7 years.  

During that time, we have kept in touch, and I have loved watching her grow her blog and her personal business: That Winsome Girl.  This chick is constantly figuring out new ways to evolve her vintage inspired jewelry line and is an inspiration with party planning and baking.  In her business, she only uses quality, beautiful materials and crafts each piece personally.  She really loves custom orders, but usually has an abundance of designs in stock at the numerous craft shows she frequents in the Lexington KY area.  


I had the major joy of getting to see her when we went back to Kentucky last month.  She and her husband just happened to be in town on their way to pick up their new puppy and we were able to visit for about 30 minutes one morning.  And man, she surprised me!  I had totally forgotten that I had mentioned eventually wanting some stamped rings by her if she ever got to doing them.  Well she didn't forget!  She had the most amazing mix of her stacking rings ready for me, with incredibly thoughtful stamped designs.  I LOVE these rings!

Here is the really awesome part... when I told her that I was wanting to talk about the rings on the blog, she was total game to offer my readers a discount in her online store.  You have to go look at the beautiful things she has there.  And then buy a bunch of stuff; at checkout just enter in the code "HOMEGROWN10" during Etsy checkout for 10% off of your total order.  No minimum purchase and no expiration.  I know you will love whatever you choose.  If the stamped look isn't for you, don't pass up the beautiful stacked sets!  

Please excuse the scuffs on them.  I have worn them every day since she gave them to me.  These rings really are some of my favorite jewelry, and I have the tan line to prove it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful, I reserve the right to remove comments that may be seen as offensive.